Tuesday, July 2, 2019

VIII B Students, Info 2020-21

 Only For H.A.L.High School Students

Academic Year 2020-21 Information


Dear Students,

Here is for your information which I need for Catelogue purpose. So kindly fill this form properly without mistake.

STUDENTS INFO FORM Only For VIII B



VIII B CATELOGUE






Watch this Videos
Principal Guidelines For your Questions 




Your School In Lock down


Independence Live Coverage 


Share this

Dear Readers, I am a Teacher with 21st Century Skills and innovative ideas with command over the use of Technology in educational field. Here are my blogs in service to yo. It will be helpful for you to get the articles and ideas of your interest. Thanks for showing your interest to this site. Have a nice day! Regards: Ajaysing Patil

2 Responses to "VIII B Students, Info 2020-21"

  1. I was just checking some sites and saw this Terrific post! I really mean it, if you have Green card application form don’t hesitate to ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. Yös kursu ankara

    ReplyDelete