Saturday, October 13, 2018

VIII-B Leave Application 2019-20

LEAVE APPLICATION 


Dear students,
       Many times we need a leave from school due to many reasons. But most of the time we fail to take Teacher's permission and we forget to give application to the Class Teachers and sometimes you but Teachers too fail to maintain record of your leave application.This is my new attempt to make you available the LEAVE APPLICATION online so it will be easy for you to apply for leave on your tip of fingers and on the go. The use of such a way of application will help me to keep record . It will be innovative way to say no to papers too in order to save environment. It will inculcate a habit of digital world in you. It will provide you ample opportunities to go dogital in our daily routine and to use internet for educational purposes.
I believe that literacy means not only to be able to read or write; literacy means how to use digital tools wisely.
Your support is my strength.
Lets change the horizons.
Regards:
Mr. Ajaysing Patil

SUBSCRIBE My Channel on YouTube : http://youtube.com/c/ajayenglishworld

Please, Click on the following link to see who has submitted Online Leave Application

List of the Students WATCH

FORM 



Share this

Dear Readers, I am a Teacher with 21st Century Skills and innovative ideas with command over the use of Technology in educational field. Here are my blogs in service to yo. It will be helpful for you to get the articles and ideas of your interest. Thanks for showing your interest to this site. Have a nice day! Regards: Ajaysing Patil

3 Responses to "VIII-B Leave Application 2019-20"

  1. Sir i send you one time leave application but i want to send todays application but it says that you have allready responded

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. TubeMate Download 2018 Version APK Free

    ReplyDelete