Monday, February 20, 2023

FEC For Teachers

FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH CLUB
Roar as a Lion...!
For TEACHERS

Dear Friends!
I am very glad to say that I have designed and introduce a platform for English Speaking Lovers and that's  "Functional English Club". Since 2007 I have been working on English Language with my friends and we have got a good result. I want to make it available for the All Teachers of Gokhale Education Society. It's my dream all of the Society Teachers should join us in this Club to develop their English speaking skills. This a platform to use your English Language and nothing else. It's my just a job to provide FEC members an ample opportunities to develop English Speaking skills.
Here It's my hearty invitation to the all English Lovers across the all Society Branches to Subscribe FEC Club.
Executive Director FEC
Mr. Ajaysing Patil (H. A. L. High School, Ozar Township)
940345204
President
Mr. Dilip Udmale (Principal K. V. High School, Jawahar)
9975715423
Co-Ordinator
Mr. Bhagwan Sarode. (H. A. L. High School, Ozar Township)
9404614367
Co-Ordinator
Mr. Madan Jedhe (Sir D. M. Petit High school, Sangamner)
9270670017



Share this

Dear Readers, I am a Teacher with 21st Century Skills and innovative ideas with command over the use of Technology in educational field. Here are my blogs in service to yo. It will be helpful for you to get the articles and ideas of your interest. Thanks for showing your interest to this site. Have a nice day! Regards: Ajaysing Patil

0 Comment to "FEC For Teachers"

Post a Comment